During the existence of Kepil Pikir, the following projects were undertaken:
- Billing Support - East Wind
- Online radio - writing an application (Android, iOS) for the Ministry of Communications
- Mobile TV - (Android, iOS) for Altyn Asyr
- TurkmenTel 2015 - Application for the exhibition (Android, iOS), Altyn Asyr
- DWDM - supply, installation and configuration - AGTS
- Director Pro 7400 Equipment - supply, installation and configuration - Altyn Asyr
- Safe City project - laying fiber-optic communication lines and setting up network equipment - DCS Telecom, Ministry of Internal Affairs
- IP-TV - laying of cables for IP-television in residential buildings, setting up network equipment
- North-South - installation and configuration of relay communication stations along the railway, Huawei
- East-West - installation and configuration of relay communication stations along the railway, Huawei
- CDMA communication equipment expansion - installation and configuration of base stations and transponders in Ashgabat - AGTS
- Installation of autonomous power systems for basic telephone exchanges - AGTS
- Installation of communication equipment for mobile networks 2G, 3G, LTE, Ashgabat - Altyn Asyr
- Mini RRL
- Installation of BTS and WiFi networks by order of the Yildiz Hotel.
- Supply and configuration of server hardware and system software for expansion by order of Altyn Asyr CJSC.
- Creation of a corporate website by order of the Presidential Bank.
- Reconfiguration of computer and specialized equipment installed at the passenger check-in desks and passenger check-in points at the request of the Ashgabat International Airport.
- Reconfiguration of IBM server equipment and Oracle DBMS by order of the State Bank for Foreign Economic Affairs of Turkmenistan.
Kepil Pikir is an exclusive partner of the Russian company Eastwind in Turkmenistan.
Eastwind is a manufacturer of specialized software solutions for the info-communication market.
The company develops software products that are used by telecom operators to develop and improve the efficiency of their business.
Since 2008, the leading mobile operator in Turkmenistan, Altyn Asyr CJSC, has been using the Eastwind Billing System to manage its mobile services.
Altyn Asyr (Turkmen. Altyn Asyr) is a mobile operator in Turkmenistan (founded in 2004), providing services under the brands Altyn Asyr and TM CELL. Registered in Ashgabat. It is an enterprise of the state telecommunication company Turkmentelecom of the Ministry of Communications of Turkmenistan. As of February 2014, the company services more than 3.7 million subscribers. The operator fully supports all modern communication standards 2G, 3G WCDMA and 4G LTE.
The Eastwind Billing System is the universal convergent billing system Eastwind Billing System - the heart of the telecom operator’s business, whose unique strength and value lies in combining advanced technologies and capabilities to provide subscribers with a full range of telecommunication services, all types of access to communications and all kinds of payment schemes. The Eastwind Billing System provides powerful competitive advantages that enable the operator to respond to market challenges and support business growth.
Eastwind Billing System is a complex hardware and software complex that needs constant technical support in order to quickly respond to user requests, and each step must be accurately verified to prevent data loss or disabling a living system.
As part of the technical support, the employees of Kepil Pikir do the following:
- The collection and analysis by the company employees of data on the functioning of Computer Programs in the network of the telecom operator Altyn Asyr CJSC ..
- Fixing and solving current customer problems by phone or visiting TMCell units.
- Users are independently questioned about the presence of problems, comments, suggestions. Subscriber service is being monitored. If local maintenance problems occur, it is determined whether the problems are due to poor EastWind systems or whether these are administrative / organizational problems.
- Formation of requirements for system improvements.
When identifying a need for changing the functionality of systems, such requests and wishes are collected and formalized.
If the changes are significant, then they are described in the terms of reference for revision.
5. Implementation and operation.
When identifying the need for integration with external systems, such as Huawei, Nokia Network, on the initiative of one of the parties, the company's employees collect the requirements, specifications and other aspects necessary for such integration. The collected requirements are agreed with all interested parties and drawn up in the form of technical specifications.
- Training - the company organizes training on working with AWP. This is necessary for the training of new employees or for changes in existing workstations as a result of system improvements.
As a rule, the support and support team has to deal mainly with troubleshooting. We can say that the search and elimination of defects amounts to 80% of the volume of work performed in the process of support and maintenance. This task is closely intertwined with the task of quality control and testing.
Also, in the conditions of rapid development of IT technologies and competition, the urgent task of optimizing and modernizing existing code is considered one of the most difficult in the process of support and maintenance. Many companies give in to tasks of such complexity, but our specialists working in the support and support unit, thanks to their experience and high professionalism, successfully solve all arising problems.
The Ovaz radio channel opened on October 3, 2007. This channel, being a music radio channel, is broadcasting 24 hours a day. “Ovaz” mainly plays songs and music of popular Turkmen singers and musicians. In addition to the music this channel broadcasts Turkmenistan news hourly. The news are broadcast in three languages - Turkmen, Russian and English. The Ovaz radio channel brings audience various concerts, musical programs. Among them there are interactive shows, concerts and entertainment programs - namely, those that are in direct contact with listeners. The first program presented to the audience was “Saher Nagmalari”. In 2013, the Turkmen Ovaz and Ovaz radio channels merged and the Turkmen Ovaz television and radio channel was created.
Now that the Internet has become available to every resident of Turkmenistan, the media is switching to publishing on the Internet. As part of this process, an online player for the Turkmen channels was created.
Mobile television continues to gain popularity in the world - more than half of European consumers watch it on the go.
In 2015, the popularity of mobile TV increased in all age categories of consumers. The proportion of viewers aged 16 to 24 years has grown to 74%. The main barriers to using mobile television were the cost of services and the screen size of multimedia devices.
For the convenience of users and savings, Altyn Asyr CJSC introduced a special tariff for watching mobile television in 2015. At the moment, this tariff only works for LTE networks, in the near future this tariff can be used in 3G networks. Specifically to access this service, our company has developed a mobile client - Mobile TV. It can be used on mobile devices running Android and iOS operating systems.
The application is a reliable conductor and assistant at the 9th International Conference on Telecommunications, Telemetry and Information Technology.
Conference Dates: September 16-17, 2015
Location: Sergi Koshgi Exhibition Palace, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
Throughout the duration of the conference, the application will publish important news, photo reports, additional materials for presentations of the business part of the conference.
In the application conference participants will be able to find:
- a complete interactive program;
- A complete catalog of all the companies participating in the conference with a detailed description and contact details;
- news related to the conference;
- photo galleries from the conference venue;
The application is free
About "TurkmenTel 2015":
- The largest, international telecommunication exhibition in Turkmenistan held for the 9th time. The purpose of the TURKMENTEL-2015 conference is to identify investment opportunities for the development of ICT in Turkmenistan and the broadcasting sector, with particular emphasis on the development of satellite and wireless communications, mobile sector, Internet and e-government.
The mobile application was released with the support of the national telecom operator Altyn Asyr
Supply and installation of equipment for spectral channel multiplexing
According to the technical requirements for a tender for the purchase, delivery and installation of spectral compression equipment (DWDM), announced by AshGTS, the project provides for the delivery and turnkey installation of 3 sets of data transmission equipment with spectral compression of data transmission channels (DWDM) of the OSN series OSN1800V and OSN1800II as an optical amplifier unit. Also according to the technical requirements, the delivery of IP switches of the S 5300 series is provided.
The delivery package also includes the new U2000-T transport network management and monitoring system, consisting of equipment (server, server rack with built-in KVM switch), U2000-T software, additional software necessary for the server to work, as well as a set of licenses that provide control of the entire transport SDH network + new DWDM ring.
One set of delivery of spectral multiplexing equipment (DWDM) includes a rack with a power distribution box (-48V), the main equipment - OSN1800V + OSN1800II, a cross-type rack of optical switching FC type, a growth cable for supplying the necessary power cables, line interface cards, service cards interfaces, optical signal preparation boards, etc.
The scope of delivery of the IP switch includes a switch with 2 power supplies (-48V), with 24 ports 1 Ge Base-X (4 comb ports-Base-X / Base-T), and 4 ports 10 Ge optical connection. The delivery set also includes optical modules according to technical requirements.
Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) technology enables the simultaneous transmission of many spectral channels over a single fiber-optic cable.
Benefits of DWDM Technology
• Transparent transmission of protocols: OTN OTU1 / 2/3/4, SDH STM-1/4/16/64/256,
• Ethernet FE / GE / 10GE / 100GE and others from equipment of various manufacturers
• Simultaneous amplification of all spectral channels
• High network capacity when transmitting multiple channels
• Quick upgrade by introducing new channels.
To increase the efficiency of using network resources, it is necessary to study and monitor network flows and processes. To solve this problem, Ixia Director equipment was selected, installed and configured.
Ixia's Director product is an advanced network packet broker (NPB) and monitoring switch that switches, aggregates, regenerates, filters and evenly distributes (through the monitoring devices connected to it) traffic coming from controlled network channels and / or switch SPAN ports . Using configurable filters, Director can submit to the monitoring devices only the types of traffic they need, which increases the productivity of these devices and the return on investment in them.
- Aggregation, regeneration, matrix switching and intelligent traffic filtering (all these functions in one device).
- Up to four 10-gigabit XFP ports and up to 34 gigabit SFP ports.
- Network Modules (DNM) in-line and SPAN models.
- Virtual Zero Delay Technology.
- Serial connection of up to 10 Director chassis.
- Hardware multi-level filtering subsystem TapFlow with a small delay in packet transmission.
- Up to 2,000 filters in one Director chassis.
- Uniform load distribution among monitoring devices based on IP addresses, subnet mask, UDP / TCP port numbers, MAC addresses, protocol type, VLAN ID and user-defined field.
- Management within the corporate network through the command line interface, web interface, SNMP Syslog and Indigo Pro.
- Authentication using RADIUS and TACACS + protocols.
- RMON statistics.
- Tagging VLANs (Filter Tagging)
- Director improves network control, increases the return on investment in monitoring devices, reduces the load on them (by filtering traffic), is compatible with monitoring devices, as well as with IDS and IPS systems of all major manufacturers.
To ensure the safety of the population, the state is implementing the Safe City project. Part of the Safe City system are fiber optic information networks that run throughout the city. The Kepil Pikir company takes part in laying fiber-optic communication lines (FOCL).
Ashgabat city telephone network provides services to the population via IP-television. To improve the quality of display in residential buildings, in each apartment, cable communication lines are carried out through which television channels are broadcast.
Fiber-optic communication lines are brought to each home. A network is installed in the houses equipment (ODF (optical switch gear), switchboard) that distributes the incoming signal over copper unarmored cables with a non-combustible sheath, which are stretched into apartments to residents. Cables in buildings are laid directly in walls, ceilings, beams, trusses and other building structures and on cable structures pre-installed on supporting surfaces. In all cases, the cables are laid so that they are accessible for inspection and repair during operation. Directly fasten cables to supporting surfaces with brackets, clamps, on suspensions and in other ways. On cable structures, cables are laid freely without fasteners.
Our company is working on setting up network equipment and laying cables inside residential buildings in strict accordance with the norms and requirements of the customers.
East-West - installation and configuration of relay communication stations along the railway, Huawei
CDMA communication equipment expansion - installation and configuration of base stations and transponders in Ashgabat - AGTS
Installation of autonomous power systems for basic telephone exchanges - AGTS
Installation of communication equipment for mobile networks 2G, 3G, LTE, Ashgabat - Altyn Asyr
Installation of BTS and WiFi networks by order of the Yildiz Hotel.
Supply and configuration of server hardware and system software for expansion by order of Altyn Asyr CJSC.
Creation of a corporate website by order of the Presidential Bank.
Reconfiguration of computer and specialized equipment installed at the passenger check-in desks and passenger check-in points at the request of the Ashgabat International Airport.
Reconfiguration of IBM server equipment and Oracle DBMS by order of the State Bank for Foreign Economic Affairs of Turkmenistan.